Welcome

Thank you for joining us. Here at Sweet Touch Events we specialize in making your next event as SWEET as possible. We want to take your event to the next level. With a custom dessert or candy station. With your vision and our design we will give your guest something to remember and talk about. Whether you are planning a child's birthday party or a corporate event. Sweet Touch can assist you in making it special.

Serving Central Florida and Surrounding Areas

Friday, August 6, 2010

Party Packages

Well I have been busy trying to come up with some cute party packages. I give credit to all who do it. It is not an easy task. I have lost sleep and I think I have even lost some of my mind. I wasn't going to let that stop me though. I have a lot of ideas that I want to work on. But sometimes it just takes so much out of you. So here are a few sets I have come up with. Simple but I think cute.

All sets are made with CardStoc. Hats and Wrappers can come with design on front if requested. 

The following packages come with:
8 invites
8 thank you cards
8 party hats in both coordinating colors ( unless one color is requested
 12 cupcake wrappers in both coordinating colors ( unless one color is requested)
 12 cupcake toppers
12 favor tags
1 bag of confetti that matches the set


Here is our Dragon Fly Set



Here is our Helicopter Set







Here is our purple princess set







Here is our birthday Cake Set




No comments: