Welcome

Thank you for joining us. Here at Sweet Touch Events we specialize in making your next event as SWEET as possible. We want to take your event to the next level. With a custom dessert or candy station. With your vision and our design we will give your guest something to remember and talk about. Whether you are planning a child's birthday party or a corporate event. Sweet Touch can assist you in making it special.

Serving Central Florida and Surrounding Areas

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A mini homemade party for my hubby

Yesterday was my husbands birthday. There are only three of us in the family. Him, I and our son. He worked yesterday and I was home with our son. We always like to come up with creative ways to surprise each other. It doesn't have to cost or be expensive. It has to be something you made with what you have when you are home.

So my husband had my car and there was no way for us to leave so we really had to get creative. Since it is only three of us. It was not as if I had to plan for a bunch of people. We cooked his favorite meal of pasta and then came up with this:

My husband loves beer. But I didn't have any at home. Nor do I drink it or support others habits lol. So I figured that I would implement it in the design of his mini party.


We made vanilla cupcakes from  scratch.
Topped off with Icing from Scratch. Thank goodness I was only making a few cupcakes because I was working with the bare minimum. I have not gone shopping yet.
We designed some cupcake toppers, a bag, and some party hats.
The party was about to be on for this Trio!

Our gift bag


Our Hats( Had such cute pictures of the boys wearing their hats. But was made to promise I wouldn't post)
And Our Cupcakes. Well one of them at least!

No comments: